West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in pre-need funeral funding, held its annual sales meeting and recognition banquet last week in Long Beach, California. During the event, the company recognized account executives for providing exceptional service and delivering results for their funeral home customers.
Senior Account Executive Steve Brodie (West Region) was named the Homesteaders Account Executive of the Year. The award recognizes the account executive who best exhibits the qualities required to provide superior support to funeral home customers. Brodie joined Homesteaders’ team
“Steve represents everything a Homesteaders account executive should be,” said Dan Lodermeier, Homesteaders’ VP-Field Sales. “He holds himself personally accountable for his customers’ success and has been instrumental in helping our strategic partners grow their businesses.”
Brodie was also recognized as the West Region Account Executive of the Year and earned the prestigious Territory Development and Highest Annual Volume Awards. Several other Homesteaders account executives were honored during the event, including:
- Lynn Bewley, Central Region Account Executive of the Year and Territory Development Award
- Terri Bordenkircher, Positive Attitude Award
- Bill Fisher, Commitment Award
- Kristie Lynch, Home Office Region Account Executive of the Year and Territory Development Award
- Bob Mollenkopf, East Region Account Executive of the Year and Territory Development Award
- Jessica Schulz, PartnerPoints® Service Award, Territory Management Award and Pioneer
- West Region, Region of the Year
Since 1992, the Homesteaders account executive program has helped the company provide top-quality service and business support to its funeral home customers. This program is part of Homesteaders’ ongoing commitment to customer success and promoting the value of funeral service.Homesteaders Life Company, a mutual company owned by its policy holders, is a national leader providing products and services to promote and support the funding of advance funeral planning and end-of-life expenses.