West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in preneed funeral funding, held its sales recognition ceremony last week in Las Vegas, Nevada. The annual event, which is an almost 30-year-old tradition, celebrates the exceptional service of its industry-leading team of account executives.
Senior Account Executive Paul Reukauf (East) was named the Homesteaders Account Executive of the Year. The award recognizes the account executive who best exhibits the qualities required to provide superior support to funeral home customers. Reukauf also received the Territory Development and Sales Achievement Awards and was named the East Region Account Executive of the Year.
“Paul Reukauf brings great care to the work with his clients,” said Dan Lodermeier. “He has a natural talent as a strategic thinker that I enjoy watching benefit our customers and Homesteaders.”
Several other Homesteaders account executives and regional directors were honored during the event, including:
- Angela Clough, Rising Star Award
- Brandon Full, Marketing Partner Engagement Award, Sales Achievement Award
- David Rafdal, Positive Attitude Award
- Doug Farrell, Sales Achievement Award
- Eolo Nizzi, Territory Development Award, West Region Account Executive of the Year.
- Jake Sale, Territory Development Award, Sales Achievement Award, Central Region Account Executive of the Year
- Jessica Schulz, PartnerPoints® Service Award, Territory Management Award
- Jill Lambert, Highest Annual Volume Award
- Liz Carter, Sales Achievement Award
- Nicole Nuzum, Marketing Partner Engagement Award, Sales Achievement Award, Home Office Account Executive of the Year
- Renae Shay, Territory Development Award, Sales Achievement Award
- Ron Amato, Sales Achievement Award
- Steve Brodie, Commitment Award
- East Region: Region of the Year
Since 1992, the Homesteaders account executive program has helped the company provide top-quality service and business support to its funeral home customers. This program is part of Homesteaders’ ongoing commitment to providing exceptional resources and expertise to our customers.
Homesteaders Life Company, a mutual company owned by its policy holders, is a national leader providing products and services to help people design a better farewell. Visit homesteaderslife.com to learn more.