West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in preneed funeral funding, held its sales recognition ceremony last week. The annual event celebrates the exceptional service of its industry-leading team of account executives.
Senior Account Executive, Jessica Schulz (West Region) was named the Homesteaders Account Executive of the Year. The award recognizes the account executive who best exhibits the qualities required to provide superior support to funeral home customers.
“In a record-breaking year for Homesteaders, Jessica rose to the top for her exceptional sales results and outstanding support of our customers,” said Dan Lodermeier, Homesteaders VP-Field Sales. “Her drive and dedication are exemplary of the values our account executives brings to funeral professionals every day.”
Schulz also received the PartnerPoints® Service, Highest Monthly Volume, Marketing Partner Engagement and Territory Development Awards in addition to being named West Region Account Exectutive of the Year.
Several other Homesteaders account executives were honored during the event, including:
- Steve Brodie, Positive Attitude Award
- Liz Carter, Territory Development and Territory Management Awards
- Bill Fisher, East Region Account Executive of the Year and Pioneer Club Inductee
- Jill Lambert, All-Time Highest Volume and Highest 2021 Annual Volume Awards
- Paul Reukauf, Rising Star Award
- Renae Shay, Home Office Region Account Executive of the Year, Territory Development and Commitment Awards
- Cindy Theophilus, Pioneer Club Inductee
- Gary Weisenbach, Central Region Account Executive of the Year and Territory Development Award
- Home Office Region: Region of the Year
Since 1992, the Homesteaders account executive program has helped the company provide top-quality service and business support to its funeral home customers. This program is part of Homesteaders’ ongoing commitment to providing exceptional service and support to our customers.
Homesteaders Life Company, a mutual company owned by its policy holders, is a national leader providing products and services to help people design a better farewell.