West Des Moines, Iowa — Homesteaders Life Company, a national leader in preneed funeral funding, held its annual recognition banquet last week. For the first time, this event was held virtually to continue the tradition of recognizing account executives for providing exceptional service and delivering results for their funeral home customers, while adhering to recommendations from health experts on social distancing.
Senior Account Executive, Brianne Niedermyer (Home Office Region) was named the Homesteaders Account Executive of the Year. The award recognizes the account executive who best exhibits the qualities required to provide superior support to funeral home customers.
“Brianne’s experience and dedication has helped her customers continue to grow and succeed in a challenging year,” said Dan Lodermeier, Homesteaders VP-Field Sales. “These characteristics make Brianne – and all our Homesteaders account executives – such an important part of the value we bring to funeral professionals.”
Niedermyer also received the Home Office Region Territory Development Award, Home Office Region Sales Achievement Award and was recognized as the Home Office Region Account Executive of the Year. Several other Homesteaders account executives were honored during the event, including:
- Phillip Anglin, Central Region Account Executive of the Year, Sales Achievement Award and Territory Development Award
- Lynn Bewley, Homesteaders Solutions Demo Award
- Jeff Evans, Commitment Award
- Bill Fisher, East Region Account Executive of the Year
- Jill Lambert, PartnerPoints® Service Award
- Jill Lazar, Rising Star Award
- Kristie Lynch, Positive Attitude Award
- Vincent Michaelsen, Highest Annual Volume Award
- Eolo Nizzi, West Region Account Executive of the Year
- Dana Parmenter, Home Office Region Sales Achievement Award
- Jake Sale, Marketing Partner Engagement Award
- Jessica Schulz, Territory Management Award
- Home Office Region, Region of the Year
Since 1992, the Homesteaders account executive program has helped the company provide top-quality service and business support to its funeral home customers. This program is part of Homesteaders’ ongoing commitment to customer success and promoting the value of funeral service.
Homesteaders Life Company, a mutual company owned by its policy holders, is a national leader providing products and services to promote and support the funding of advance funeral planning and end-of-life expenses.